This is it, the one you’ve all been asking for! The Cliff Keen k14VNPS Referee Shirt is essential for any self-respecting wrestling official. Occasionally, tournaments will give out different shirts for the refs, but this is what you’ll likely be wearing 99% of the time if you referee for youth, high school, or collegiate wrestling. Cliff Keen has been making wrestling gear for decades and is well known for always having top quality gear. This shirt was made with referees in mind with a special Ultra-Mesh Performance Wear Material. This special fabric is both durable and very comfortable, to help you get through those long, 12-hour wrestling tournaments. It’s knit from a blend of high-quality natural performance yarns to give you the comfy feeling of cotton, while keeping you cool and dry all day with its moisture-wicking properties. The best part? This shirt will keep its shape and remain wrinkle free no matter how many times you dive across the mat to call an epic pin. The design is the classic gray pin stripe with a V-neck that is approved for NFHS and NCAA wrestling tournaments. On the collar, there is a handy little loop to attach your whistle lanyard. Made especially with wrestling officials in mind.
• Knit from the finest blend of natural and performance yarns for a cotton-like feel
• Lightweight EZ-Care Gray Pinstripe ULTRA-Mesh fabric
• Maintains its shape, even during the most grueling matches
• Shrink, wrinkle, and stain resistant
• Moisture-wicking properties to keep you dry and cool all day
• Now approved for NFHS and NCAA Wrestling