All Returns and Exchanges should be shipped via Insured Mail with delivery confirmation to:
Irvine, CA 92618
- WrestlingMart prides itself in customer service. In order to have the best possible shopping experience, you are provided with a 90 day return policy on un-used merhcandise. All that is required from you, the customer, is to send back the items in it’s original packaging, and in new condition.
- Return/Exchange items for up to 90 days from purchase date.
- Products MUST be in the same condition received in and in original box with original packaging, including tags.
- Used items may only be returned if deemed defective and returned within 30 days of purchase date.
- Unless otherwise instructed, only return items to WrestlingMart (22 Mauchly, Irvine, CA 92618)
- We have no restocking fees, but we do ask that the customer takes care of any return shipping fees.
- Once your return is received and inspected (usually within 48 hours), your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. This will reflect within 2-3 business days.
- Depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
- NOTE: Our standard return policy does not apply to movie studios and other entertainment companies. Please call 888-887-8893 to speak with a manager concerning special terms for these types of orders.
- WrestlingMart’s customer service department will be happy to help you return or exchange your incorrect, unwanted, or defective item(s) once receive the returned item(s) in their original condition.
- In stock items will be shipped out within 24 hours after receiving package.
- For all returns and exchanges, please print and complete the return & exchange form, then include it in the package with your return shipment.
- The customer is responsible for covering the costs of shipping the unwanted item(s) back to WrestlingMart.
- Once we have the returned item(s), WrestlingMart will take care of the cost of shipping the new item(s) back to the customer using standard free ground shipping.
- Your original payment method will be either charged or refunded if the exchange merchandise value is greater or less than original merchandise value.
- No re-stocking fees will be applied.
- Place a new order, online or over the phone, (you will be charged for the new order) and we will ship your new order out right away.
- While waiting for your new order, ship us the original merchandise and your account will be credited the cost of the original items once they are received.
- Please make sure to ship your return item using a method that has tracking information to insure proof of delivery.
- Please print and complete the return & exchange form, then include it in the package with your return shipment.
- Wearable wrestling equipment that has been purchased from WrestlingMart will have a 30 day warranty (from purchase date) against defects. Any item that appears to be defective must be returned within 30 days with receipt showing date of purchase.
- Returns may be made in person at the WrestlingMart Southern California showroom in Irvine, CA, or by mail
- If merchandise is defective, WrestlingMart reserve the right to repair, replace, or adjust in accordance with industry standards.
- Manufacturers will not repair/replace defective merchandise after a 30 day warranty has expired.
- If a customer has made an error when ordering, they will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Customer must determine satisfaction with size, fit, and style before using. It is recommended that all customers try on footwear with clean socks on a carpeted area to determine proper fit.
- No custom singlets or warm-ups may be returned for any reason other than on error in printing or a defect as listed above. We strongly recommend that you refrain from using any fabric softener while washing your apparel as it breaks down the chemicals in the printed designs.
- Return policy does not apply to VHS, DVD’s, or books that have been open/used.
- The WrestlingMart policy does not apply to normal wear and tear that results from the use of our products