The WrestlingMart Shipping Internship is a paid internship designed to provide an opportunity for recent high school graduates to put themselves through community college and gain valuable work experience in the retail industry. During the October through December months candidates will work 60+ hours a week helping WrestlingMart handle the seasonal shipping demands. For the rest of the year, candidates will work part time while attending community college, paid for by WrestlingMart as part of their compensation (see Compensation section below).
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Pick, pack, and ship packages to customers.
- Ensure all packages meet WrestlingMart quality standards before shipping.
- Driving large vans between warehouse, showroom and shipping drop off locations.
- Receive, count and label inventory, in preparation for sales and shipping.
- Candidates must able to maintain a strong attention to detail for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing to bypass college fall semester and work 60+ hours a week for WrestlingMart during October, November, December.
- Flexible part time hours during winter and summer semesters to accommodate for college workload.
- Candidates must be able to lift 50+ pound boxes on a regular basis and work at a quick pace.
- A valid CA driver’s license and clean driving record is required
- A reliable means of transportation to get to and from work.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- It is highly recommended candidates have computer experience with Windows OS, Word, Excel and be proficient with Gmail and Google Docs.
- Ability to work in a positive team environment and be a motivated self-starter.
- Hourly compensation including ample overtime during season
- Up to $3,000 per year for Community College tuition, books, and fees
If you are interested in this job, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or reach out to Dave Applegate at 888-887-8893.