Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serve wrestling teams by meeting their custom team gear needs
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Services existing wrestling teams, obtains orders, and establish new wrestling team’s connections by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Manages complicated sales that deal with multiple vendors, products with different ship dates and high degrees of customization
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions that ensure every customer walks away from WrestlingMart loving us.
- Contributes to team effort by lending a hand wherever is needed.
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
Stellar Customer Service Skills, Very High Attention to Detail, Strong Verbal Communication Skills, Strong Written Communication Skills, Strong Organization Skills
- Associates degree or better
- Wrestling experience
- Willingness to put in the hours during wrestling season
If you are interested in this job, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or reach out to Dave Applegate or Nathan Morgan at 888-887-8893.