Customer Service Rockstar
Customer Service Rockstar Job Responsibilities:
Serve wrestlers, coaches and parents by answering product questions and placing orders in our showroom, over the phone and over e-mail.
Customer Service Rockstar Job Duties:
- Builds long term relationships with customers by “wowing” the customer with WrestlingMart’s product knowledge and customer service.
- Selling non-custom wrestling equipment to coaches, parents and wrestlers.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
Stellar Customer Service Skills, Strong Verbal Communication Skills, Strong Written Communication Skills
- Wrestling experience
- High School Education
- A love for talking to customers on the phone or in person the majority of the day
- Willingness to put in the hours during wrestling season
- Willingness to work on weekends if needed during wrestling season
If you are interested in this job, please e-mail email@example.com with your resume or reach out to Dave Applegate or Nathan Morgan at 888-887-8893.