The Cliff Keen Reversal is a reversible wrestling singlet that makes it easy and convenient to switch colors over the course of a freestyle or Greco-Roman wrestling tournament. If you’re not familiar, these tournaments work differently than school-affiliated folkstyle tournaments. Instead of having one team uniform for the whole day, wrestlers are required to wear either a red or blue singlet, depending on where they are in the bracket. If your name is on top, you’re red; bottom, blue. Some people like having two separate singlets, but if you want to keep it simple, this is a great solution.
The Reversal is made of a high-quality, moisture-wicking Lycra fabric. You’re going to appreciate that because you’ll be wearing this thing all day. It’s slightly heavier fabric than some singlets, which makes it very durable, but still stretchy and light enough to keep you comfortable. The muscle compression from the Lycra fabric will help you create greater power and reduce fatigue. At least that’s what they tell us. Pro tip: just get your cardio up, and do some plyometrics, you’ll be fine. All seams are reinforced with flatlock stitching for added durability and strength. With the t-cut back and rib-knit trim on the leggings, you’ll be looking and feeling extra stylish in this singlet.
• Red/blue reversible
• Muscle compression for greater force production and reduced fatigue
• Moisture-wicking Lycra to keep you cool and dry
• Durable flatlock stitching for long-lasting strength and added comfort
• Black Lycra panels on both sides
• Black rib-knit neck, arm, and leg trim
• Standard leg cut with sewn-in elastic leg bands
• T-back cut
• Fits youth and adult athletes
• Legal cut for all styles of men’s wrestling
If in-between sizes, go with the larger size.