Need Team Gear?
WrestlingMart offers a full range of customizable wrestling gear at unbeatable prices. Contact us today or have one of our team sales specialist contact you.
Defense’s Super Shield Plus is a laundry additive that is made specifically for smelly, sweaty, disgusting workout gear that wrestlers bring home every day after practice. You know, the kind that you need rubber gloves and a hazmat suit to handle? That kind of laundry. It is a strong deodorizer that is eliminating perma-stink in wrestling households across the country. All you have to do is add a capful of Super Shield Plus to the rinse cycle of your regular wash. Boom! Odors are gone. After washing, Defense Super Shield Plus will continue to proactively prevent odors, sweat stains, and deterioration for up to 30 wash cycles. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with using it a little more frequently if you want to be on the safe side. It’s completely safe to use on any typical workout gear, and will not alter the moisture-wicking ability of high-performance fabrics. Wrestlers and wrestling parents alike know that smelly wrestlers are no fun. That’s why it’s important to take every competitive advantage you can get when it comes to fighting the battle against funky smells and sweat stains in your gear. Once you start using Defense Super Shield Plus, you’ll be happily met with a relieving absence of that cringe-worthy mildew smell that your wrestling gear developed after you left it in your bag for a day.
• Treatment guards fabrics against mat grime caused by microbes like bacteria and fungus
• Protects fabrics from stains and odors caused by bacteria and mold
• One 32 oz. bottle treats up to 480 loads
• One 2 oz. treatment lasts up to 30 washings
• Use with your preferred detergent
• Does not alter “wickability” of high-performance wear
• 100% Free of dyes and perfumes, safe for sensitive skin
• Excellent for people with sensitive skin
• Suitable for use in all washing machines including high-efficiency (HE) models
• Safe for septic systems
Get it first. Sign up now for up-to-the-minute offers, sales and news.