WrestlingMart prides itself in customer service. In order to have the best possible shopping experience, you are provided with a 365 day return policy. No catches, no exceptions. All that is required from you, the customer, is to send back the items in it’s original packaging, and in new condition.
• Return/Exchange items for up to 365 days from purchase date.
• Products MUST be in the same condition received in and in original box with original packaging, including tags.
• Unless otherwise instructed, only return items to WrestlingMart
• Once your return is received and inspected (usually within 48 hours), your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. This will reflect within 2-3 business days.
NOTE: Depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
• When placing your exchange via phone or email, WrestlingMart customer service department will be happy to set up your new products to be delivered as soon as we receive the returned items in their original condition. In stock items will be shipped out within 24 hours after receiving package.
• To ensure 100% satisfaction guarantee, WrestlingMart will take care of the shipping and handling fees on your replacement order. Your original payment method will be charged/refunded if the exchange merchandise value is greater or less than original merchandise value
• Need it right away? Contact us at (888) 887-8893 and specify that you would like to do an express exchange. WrestlingMart will order and charge you for the new merchandise, and send it out promptly.
• While waiting for your new order, ship us the original merchandise and your account will be credited the cost of the original items once they are received.
• Wearable wrestling equipment that has been purchased from WrestlingMart will have a 30 day warranty (from purchase date) against defects. Any item that appears to be defective must be returned within 30 days with receipt showing date of purchase.
• Returns may be made in person at the WrestlingMart Southern California showroom in Irvine, CA, or by mail
• If merchandise is defective, WrestlingMart reserve the right to repair, replace, or adjust in accordance with industry standards.
• Manufactures will not repair/replace defective merchandise after a 30 day warranty has expired.
• If a customer has made an error when ordering, they will be responsible for return shipping charges.
• Customer must determine satisfaction with size, fit, and style before using. It is recommended that all customers try on footwear with clean socks on a carpeted area to determine proper fit.
• No custom singlets or warm-ups may be returned for any reason other than on error in printing or a defect as listed above. We strongly recommend that you refrain from using any fabric softener while washing your apparel as it breaks down the chemicals in the printed designs.
• Return policy does not apply to VHS, DVD’s, or books that have been open/used.
• The WrestlingMart policy does not apply to normal wear and tear that results from the use of our products
ALL RETURNS AND EXCHANGES SHOULD BE SHIPPED VIA INSURED MAIL WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION TO:
Irvine, CA 92618